Cargo Express trailers are unique haulers built for unique situations. Both long-time owners and newcomers have probably found themselves looking for the perfect trailer that checks all the right boxes. At Cargo Express, we want to ensure that everyone finds the right trailer for the right job, so in 2016, we’re bringing new EX DLX, XL SE and XL Denali trailers to the market.
THE EX DLX
DELUXE PULL-BEHIND TRAILERS
These pull-behind trailers will stay in line with your travels as if they were an extension of your trip, rather than an extra unit to worry about. With a long list of features and ranging in size from 5×8-feet to a whopping 8.5×24-feet, these EX DLX trailers live up to their deluxe distinction.
Features found across all EX DLX models:
- Smooth ride: Spring axles, EZ lube hubs, 4-wheel electric brakes on the tandem axle
- Protection: Tube main frame construction, 16 to 24” O.C. sidewalls and roof bows
- Structure: 3/4” floor, interior wall liner, one-piece aluminum roof, aluminum exterior
- Aesthetics: TPO cap, .030 top wrap on round top, slope or wedge nose on flat tops
- Electrical: 4 or 7-way plug, LED tail and clearance lights, 1-2 dome lights with switch
- Doors: Single or double rear aluminum framed door (depending on size selection)
THE XL SE
COMPACT COVERED TRAILERS
At the 5’, 6’ and 7’ wide range, the XL SE is a compact trailer that can find its way through tight spaces and is easy to store. However, the 8.5’ wide lineup delivers room for all your gear with a length of more than 24’ on the 20-foot size and an impressive span of 28’3” on the 24-foot unit.
Features found across all XL SE models:
- Smooth ride: Spring axles, EZ lube hubs and 15” tires (radial tires on the 8.5’ model)
- Protection: 16” O.C. floor and sidewall construction, 16 to 24” O.C. roof construction
- Structure: 3/4” DryMax floors on the 5-7’ wides and 3/8” sidewalls on all size selections
- Aesthetics: 24” flat top slope V-nose on 5’ and 6’ wides and a 30” on 7’ and 8.5’ wides
- Electrical: 4 or 7-way plug, LED tail and clearance lights, LED dome light with switch
- Doors: Single rear door (5’ wides), aluminum framed double rear doors (6 to 8.5’ wides)
THE XL DENALI ALUMINUM
SNOWMOBILE AND ATV TRAILERS
Providing enthusiasts with both front and rear ramp doors, as well as the comfort of a limited 3-year warranty, Cargo Express’ new aluminum XL Denali increases your ascent time when daylight is short and you’re looking to get in some serious snowmobile or ATV playing time.
Features found in the XL Denali aluminum snowmobile trailer:
- Smooth ride: Spring axles with EZ lube hubs, electric brakes, 15” radial tires
- Protection: Tube main frame construction, 16” O.C. sidewalls and roof bows
- Structure: 3/4” floor, one-piece aluminum roof, 3/8” DryMax kickplate, 24” stoneguard
- Electrical: 7-way plug, LED tail and clearance lights, dome light, breakaway battery box
- Doors: Rear ramp door and front ramp door, both with spring assist
Cargo Express trailers are always there when you need them. For jobs small, medium and large, our new lineup of pull-behind trailers caters to your individual hauling demands with an impressive list of weather protection standards, as well as numerous popular options to enjoy.
YOU CAN FIND EACH OF OUR BRAND NEW TRAILERS FOR SALE HERE: